Lenovo Pocket Projector

Discussion in 'Tech News' started by pc747, Mar 3, 2015.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +6,235

We continue our discussion with android powered pocket projectors that was discussed in an earlier thread (Android Portable Projector Android Forum at DroidForums.net We have Lenovo taking a crack at it and for $199 I am interested I seeing how this do in real world situations.

2. tigman

tigman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really like the thought behind the hinge design as it is very functional, but CNET did an article on it when they looked at a pre-production version and they noticed that the hinge was loose and the rest of the body felt cheap. Article link here ( Lenovo Pocket Projector Release Date, News, Price and Specs - CNET ). They also state that the price is $249.

Aside from that it seems that most would consider a resolution of 720P for an LED pico projector to be at the bottom end of the scope so I am wondering why Lenovo would go any less especially when just entering the market. Here's a video comparing 3M's Streaming Projector with a resolution of 854x480 to AAXA's P2 Jr. with a resolution of 1280x720. The difference is clear.

3. jasonwell90

jasonwell90 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy note 4
    "Display up to 110-inches at resolution of 854x480 (480p) via the 50-lumen" . It is an affordable projector just like Aodin T89.