1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lenovo Launches P770 Smartphone with 29 Hours Continuous Use and 26 Day Standby!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Nov 27, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

It seems that at least one manufacturer is listening to our cries of more battery life. Lenovo just launched the P770 Android smartphone in China, and this phone's reported battery life specs are unparalleled. Supposedly, this new device from the Chinese PC maker comes with a 3,500 mAh battery and it's internals are designed to sip the juice from that massive battery at a tiny rate. Lenovo claims the phone will stand up to 29 hours of consecutive talk time, and will last in standby for 26 days! Here's the rest of the specs of this crazy device:
    • 4.5-inch IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels
    • Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
    • 1GB of RAM
    • 4GB of internal memory (with expandable storage)
    • 5MP rear camera with LED flash
    • VGA front-facing camera
    • Slightly skinned version of Android 4.1
    The device is now available in China and sells for $273 US dollars. Sadly, there is no info on when/if it will come to Western markets. The rest of its specs are fairly mediocre, yet that claimed battery life is most assuredly attractive. This begs the question... what features would you be willing to give up in order to have a ridiculously good battery life?

Source: TalkAndroid
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    I'd be willing to give up Verizon. Of course I would do that if someone from another carrier blew in my ear. So its not saying much. :)
  3. Narsil

Narsil Active Member

[​IMG]
  4. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

probably doesn't support lte :(
  5. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

exactly my thoughts. The specs could be pretty solid depending on the details. A 1.2ghz dual-core CPU would be more than enough if its newer tech. Same with the 5MP camera. So much attention is paid to the MP, when there are plenty other things that are just as important to taking a good shot (good read that explores a bit of what I mean: Camera megapixels: Why more isn't always better (Smartphones Unlocked) | Dialed In - CNET Blogs)
Search tags for this page
cnet review lenovo p770
lenovo p770

lenovo p770 cnet

lenovo p770 cnet review

lenovo p770 full review cnet
lenovo p770 review

lenovo p770 review cnet

lenovo phone 770i cnet review
lenovo phone p770 review