1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lend me your knowledge

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Thach, May 13, 2010.

1. Thach

Thach New Member

Hey all,
    I am new to the "smart phone" universe and have had my Droid since Feb. I have been reading through this forum since that day that I got the phone trying to learn as much as I can about it. I now know what Rooting means, and other things of that nature, but really understanding how everything ties together and the outcome is a whole other story. There are so many people in this community that seem to have a great understanding on whats going on when we Root, add ROMs, add themes, kernals, etc. I was wondering if those people that really know about this stuff could give me a hand and point in me a direction where I can learn more about these types of things so that I have a better idea and understanding when I try to do these things myself. I'm wanting to take some college courses sometime soon too so if there is anything that I could take that you think would benefit me here as well, please let me know. I really appreciate any information that you can give me, I look forward to learning as much as I can.