Left Angle Micro USB Cables - Now on sale!

Discussion in 'ezeStand' started by ezeStand, May 4, 2011.

1. ezeStand

ezeStand Member

Ratings:
    +0
    We now have stock of a 6ft Left Angle Micro USB cable in addition to our 6ft Right Angle Micro USB cables. These are a great accessory for your Smart Phone to keep things looking nice and clean and it sure beats the typical 3ft short USB cable provided by the manufacturer.

Cables are just $3.99 and they ship free with if you purchase it along with an ezeStand.

For reference:

Right Angle Cable routes down on the Droid 1 and Droid 2 phones when sitting vertical and works great in the ezeStand. It routes up on the Droid X when sitting vertical but is still the best choice when using the Droid X with the ezeStand. The right angle cable also routes down on the HTC Thunderbolt.

Left Angle Cable routes down on the Droid Incredible, Droid X, and up on the HTC Thunderbolt.

I'll try to post pictures soon for all of the phones and cable orientations.

Thanks for looking,

2. techguru

techguru Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice. I was just starting to think about finding an angled cord and making a stand for my Thunderbolt, but at the price you charge for the ezstand, I'll probably just buy one and get the cord from you.

Alan

3. JimMariner

JimMariner Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo 64G
    I just ordered an ezeStand XL for my HTC Thunderbolt myself. I have been using the original stands since the beginning. Love them. Looking forward to just as much use from this new one !