Leef Access microUSB Dongle Could Solve Your Android Storage Problems

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Mar 27, 2014.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    [​IMG]

Do you love your phone and/or tablet but lament the fact that it doesn't have a microSD slot to handle your offline storage needs? If you said yes to this question, then the new Leef Access microUSB Dongle might be the perfect fit for you. The Leef Access is an adapter designed to fit your microSD cards directly into the microsUSB port on your device.

It's not bulky and cumbersome either. The Leef Access is only 9mm thick, making it a handy size for easy portability. It's also remarkably affordable at just $9.99. Here's the full press release with more details,

• Like Like x 3
  2. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Well...there was the Meenova and Sony dongle. What I like about this one tho is its has 2 slots for 2 cards. I like that the Meenova is smaller...and I like that the Sony one has standard USB on 1 side. Only thing about the Sony one is its not a card reader.

I have a Moto G...8GB...and am starting to hit that storage wall. I knew I would....I've used about 11GB on every phone I had until now. I wanted to pull the trigger on the meenova...but have been reading about users having issues with it reading cards.

Search tags for this page

leef access

leef micro usb