1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LEDs to Left Of Earpiece

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dieselpowered, Nov 23, 2009.

1. dieselpowered

dieselpowered New Member

Forgive my ignorance, however, there appears to be two LEDs to the left of the earpiece, am I seeing things or is this true? I know there is a photo sensor to the right of the earpiece.

With that said, why is there no LED indicator for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth useage? Or is there and I am missing it?
  2. Redls1bird

Redls1bird New Member

One of the ones to the left is an infra-red led, and the other, if i had to guess is a reciever. I believe it makes up the "proximity sensor" .
  3. dieselpowered

dieselpowered New Member

Ahhh ok...so I just have a LED that shows when I have an action item...nothing for Wi-Fi or bluetooth?

I went through the settings and did not see anything so I thought I would ask.

I really dont care, still blows away any need I felt I had for the iPhone. :)