LEDs not working? Not just on CM.

B

budmonster

I've tried several times to flash CM and my LEDs still don't work. Not for missed calls or text messages. Any idea. It's a no go even on Bugless Beast too. I don't know whats wrong?

ldimick

Reaction score
I wonder if you have some setting app (Spare Parts etc) that are causing your problem.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Data wipe then reapply BB.

Hexus

Reaction score
do you have an app installed like handcent or chomp sms?

droiddadi

Reaction score
same here never worked with CM 5.0.6.2. I never fiddled with spare parts. Upgraded to BB v1.0 with wipe data and cache still no go.

Hexus

Reaction score
have you also looked under call settings to make sure there's a check in "missed call LED notify"?

and under settings for texts > notification settings > blink LED ?

also like posted above, apps can screw it up too, like missed call, handcent, etc....

droiddadi

Reaction score
have you also looked under call settings to make sure there's a check in "missed call LED notify"?

also like posted above, apps can screw it up too, like missed call, handcent, etc....

Under call settings there is no such option. No LED for missed calls for me and for anything except battery is below 10%

OP
B

budmonster

i dont have hancent or any 3rd part text app.

OP
B

budmonster

i have everything possible checked.

blamejake

Reaction score
Like you, budmonster, my LEDs have not been working. Same CM 5062. Checked everything and gave up. When I have some free time I'll try out other ROMs.

gregbridwell

Reaction score
Go to settings>sound&display and put a check in box next to Pulse Notification light.
I'm using Cyanogen 5.0.6.2. I wasn't getting LED notifications either and checked this even though the MotoDroid obviously doesn't have a track ball! Any who, this seemed to solve the problem because my LED notifications are fine now.

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Very nice, was just about to join the party, but then i read the above post. mine was already check, but i uncheck and rechecked it and now it works. i also checked the other pulse setting just incase, but either way, that is a confirmed fix.

--thanks

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i had the same problem and couldn't get mine to work again. i went back to stock then re-rooted and i'm good to go. might have been the long way but it worked. dancedroid