Led

pb1bicdic

Reaction score
How can get the LED to blink from missed calls/missed messages?

PB1

dfarrell151

Reaction score
In settings> Display> Notification flash. It's neat cuz u can set it up do missed calls ,sms, voice mail ,alarm ext. Only bad part is only green and red on my d1 you could change the colors using certain apps

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Anything I can do to change the led light that flashes green for a message? Maybe make it a diff color or keep it on all the time?? Is it possible? Or is there any other visible customizations I can do?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Anything I can do to change the led light that flashes green for a message? Maybe make it a diff color or keep it on all the time?? Is it possible? Or is there any other visible customizations I can do?

I remember seeing an app for changing LED in the market. Not sure if u have to be rooted or not. Search LED change or switch

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I've used "Light Flow" and it's not bad, several of the colors look real bad and several colors look the same. I made a chart and there's enough of a difference to make it work.

The only problem is solid green 90% charge LED comes on like normal.

It's the one notification that irritates more than it informs. Grrrr.

If you find an app that works lets us know.

Last edited:

Chubbydog

Reaction score
Noled works pretty good. YOu can change the color for missed calls, text messages, or e-mail.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Noled changes the blinking green led light?? And thanks guys Ill look those up. Anything else as far as changing the look of the phone, pretty easily that is?!

Erock13

Reaction score
most third party texting apps give control over the led as well, including individual custom settings.. ex, i have 'magenta' set for my gf..

Chubbydog

Reaction score
Noled changes the blinking green led light?? And thanks guys Ill look those up. Anything else as far as changing the look of the phone, pretty easily that is?!

The noled will show a green blinking light in your upper left part of your screen. It just lets you custimize your colors for whatever alerts you want. It's in the market, and it's free. You can try it, and if you don't like it, just uninstall it.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Yeah I know noled puts led on your actual screen but I want the blinking green to be different. Like maybe just have it solid blue when i have a text or something like that? Also would something like handcent sms change my led, or which 3rd party app r u talking about? Sorry im a newb lol

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force

I use go launcher ex and it has an option to do just that.

DustinSK925

Reaction score
sweet thanks for the input guys. which launcher do you guys prefer. Im running lpp?

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Also I have LPP set as my launcher yet my phone says i have no default launcher?