LED with Video

Rinder

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there's a way to shoot video with the LED lights on.

SDI

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there's a way to shoot video with the LED lights on.

I was asking the same thing let me know if you find out please and i will do the same

techguru

Reaction score
My understanding is that this is going to be in the eventual Android 2.2 upgrade, and may be in an expected patch upgrade prior to that.

Alan

ffej89

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have your answer yet buy yes you can. In the app store look for Ledlight. It gives you a widget to put on your screen that you can toggle on when you need it

SDI

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have your answer yet buy yes you can. In the app store look for Ledlight. It gives you a widget to put on your screen that you can toggle on when you need it

Does not work for HTC Incredible, it shuts off every time i turn the camcorder or camera on?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current flashlight apps shut off when you open the camera. The update will supposedly allow it.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Froyo provides this option. When your using the video camera, use the menu bar on the right to turn the LED's on.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Froyo provides this option. When your using the video camera, use the menu bar on the right to turn the LED's on.
Good to know that it will be in the update. Waiting patiently.

Or you could just updated right now and start using it :)

Manual Android 2.2 Update for Motorola DROID | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

On a side note, it seems that they have fixed the issue with video being pixelated or the sound not synching up. I don't know if this was a specific fix or it is just a result of the improved speed.

Anyways, Froyo is super fast. Getting a Quadrant score of 865 now, compared to the 355 score that I was getting before the update.