1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LED On When Screen On Gone From Gingerbread ROMs?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by iGuess, Feb 15, 2011.

1. iGuess

iGuess New Member

I very much remember being able to toggle this feature with old SS builds, and with Cyanogen before gingerbread. The fact that I couldn't find an option for it, and couldn't get a single answer on the Ultimate Droid forums about it is what made me decide to switch to SS 5.0 in the first place, but now, as far as I can see, the option is gone from SS as well. I looked in the ChevyNo1 tools, and nothing. So is the option somewhere else? Am I missing it? Is it really gone from gingerbread ROMs? I really need this, as I leave my phone in a dock most of the time with the screen on, and those LED indicators are a life saver when I didn't hear the phone go off.

EDIT: Of course, right after I make this thread I notice the very obvious "LED" menu. I don't know how I kept missing that. I kept looking in "display". It's really ridiculous how obvious it was.
  2. jeston

jeston Member

Yes, it's in the LED menu you found, but it is currently bugged anyway.
  3. s0m3f00l

s0m3f00l New Member

This bug was reported by me 2 days ago please read the bug thread