LED Notifier Blink Frequency

recDNA

Reaction score
I am used to the larger, brighter LED notifier of the Droid 1. Is there any way to either increase the frequency (make it blink faster) or make the light constantly on when being notified? Mine blinks so slowly I can glance at it and put it back in my pocket missing the notification completely because the "off" interval of the blink is too long.

thelopenator

Reaction score
oo i got ya. sorry i read that wrong. besides there being an app in the market (which im pretty sure there is not) i dont think theres a way to do anything with the thunderbolts light. i know i had the droid 1 also and you can do a lot with it. you can change the colors and everything, but the thunderbolt cant change color, but i dont see why it wouldnt be able to blink faster. did you check the market?

you can try installing light flow, but i dont know how well it will work. i would give it a shot. i mean you can always uninstall it.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
I managed to get yellow light for texts and green for gmail with light flow app. Of course I miss having more colors to choose from.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
The led appears to be many very tiny led's. When you choose yellow it is an orange led with one tiny spot green. Now I know if I see that tiny green spot in the orange it is an sms but if pure orange it is a work email.

Hey do you know which choices to make so keyboard suggests spelling but does not change it automatically? I can get no suggestions or auto complete sub suggestions but can't figure out how to have suggestions that if ignored leave the word alone.

thelopenator

Reaction score
Well or comes down to opinion, swype is amazing in my opinion and I bet every one here that had used it will vouch for it.but you need to sign up for it through swype.com and wait for them to reply.I would definitely get swype if I was you though but in the mean time when you wait for them to reply maybe you could try swift key from the market until they get back to you. Although they have a free version on swift swype is better cause the real thing is free

Also I'm sorry but I can't answer your question about the stock keyboard for its not installed on my phone and I never used it.

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Are you rooted or did u download some alternative keyboard app?

thelopenator

Reaction score
Yes I'm rooted and I never liked the stock keyboard.

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
Lightflow works great but when gingerbread comes i'm told by the developer lightflow will no longer function unless you are rooted.

Too bad. I dont want to root and i will miss having different color led indicators for each type of email. I'm lovin 4g speed but i miss moto features. Even the backlighting for the bottom keys was brighter in the d1.