Led notification light help please!!

bluemagiic

Reaction score
Ok so I have the motorola droid 1 and I'm trying to make it work cus it won't work at all can someone help plz I've tried the app called handcent sms and it still won't work even if the screen is off it just seems to not work??? Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dcook12

Reaction score
Ok so I have the motorola droid 1 and I'm trying to make it work cus it won't work at all can someone help plz I've tried the app called handcent sms and it still won't work even if the screen is off it just seems to not work??? Am I doing something wrong?

Yes you are....what does my droid doesn't work and handcent and the screen being off mean...Nothing works if the screen is off...relax and send some real specifics. You couldn't have left the store with a phone you bought that doesn't work so I'm confused..Can you just make a list of problems you are having. There are quite a few experts here that can help, But this is a little vague. Also add what does work..like can you call anyone etc...Lets start there..

OP
B

bluemagiic

Reaction score
Ok so my phone works great and everything but my led notification light dose not that's the only thing that's wrong with my phone and I don't know why the led don't work? so people told me to get an app called handcent SMS so i can customize it and to see if it works, so I got it and it still wont blink I've never change any settings on my phone so I don't know what's wrong?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
LED could be dead. Have you played with the LED notification settings?

dcook12

Reaction score
LED could be dead. Have you played with the LED notification settings?

I agree...if it was me, I would just take it to the nearest tech center Verizon store. They should be able to easily tell of the LED is defective. The different texting wouldn't tell you the whole story because it should be on if you have a voicemail also...You can leave yourself a voicemail and if it does not come on after a short time, I would take it to the store..but that's just me. I haven't had this happen to me so maybe someone who did will chime in....Thanks for the specifics!! Good Luck!!

droidhelp

Reaction score
Ok, My question is.... How do I get to the LED notification settings????????? I can't find it anywhere in my settings. I found it once but I don't remember where in settings to look. (DROID 2)