LED No lunger blinks

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by s0m3f00l, Mar 31, 2011.

1. s0m3f00l

s0m3f00l Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It just stays on steadily now for every alert no matter how I have it set. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Gazooo

Gazooo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here, I have tried multiple times and settings but I cannot get the LED to blink for me when I have voicemail, missed call or new text.

3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    The code for LED's is in CM's code - I am not sure (at this point) how to get it 'reset'. Thought there was a reset option, but I've heard it does not work ...

4. s0m3f00l

s0m3f00l Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I remembered that I had made categories before and they had disappeared from my list.... So I thought back and remade them and deleted them. than I made sure that all my apps were in miscellaneous. Than I hit reset to defaults than I redefined my apps blinking pattern. AND it seems to have fixed the issue.

5. LT*

LT* Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine aren't blinking either, but I have never made any categories before. So If I make some categories and then delete them and set them all up miscellaneous again, that may work. worth a shot

Update: I gave this a shot, set everything back up, and it now blinks at the rate I set (i think). Thanks.

6. Gazooo

Gazooo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, worked for me :icon_ banana:

7. XxReVxX

XxReVxX New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    reseting in CM or chevy's settings? i cant get it to work how i want. i can get the color to change. but i cant get it to blink like it used to

*edit* messed with both settings. no dice on blink speed. also. i seem to be limited to green and blue LED's. am i the only one experiencing this? i know for a fact i have access to more than those colors

8. tnronin

tnronin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had this problem. In handscent you have to set the blink speed to system default. I never could get it to work for k -9 email.

Fast forward to the patched SS 5.2 themed. I get a good flash for k -9 email and can't even get an LED to light for handscent. When in the test settings nada. It flashed in CM settings but nothing in the program when in the normal state.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

9. tnronin

tnronin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok did the create /delete /reset thing and I'm good to go. Thanks guys /gals.

Si vis pacem, para bellum