LED Light Staying on... Even when D2G is turned off!!??

rmart88

Reaction score
So my girlfriends D2G LED light is on. Not blinking, stuck on. she doesnt have any new notifications, I went into all the apps that might give a notification and there is nothing new. I turned the phone off, expecting a reboot to solve the issue... nope, the light was still on. I pulled the battery and it slowly dimmed and went out. put the battery back in, and the light came back on, bright than it was. restarted phone, checked all apps again, nothing new but light still on.... anyone have any ideas what to do?

She isnt rooted, running fully stock.

CyZeeK

Reaction score
Mine stucks on blue led notification when missed call, disappear only when reboot.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Can always try a factory reset

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL that's imprisoned by moto

OP
rmart88

rmart88

Reaction score
i just tried wiping cache from (stock) recovery. didnt solve it completely, but seems to be a little better. sometimes its on, sometimes its not... at varying brightnesses.

satoru

Reaction score
How long has she had the phone? Save yourself the time and trouble and just exchange it for a new one. If its running stock and nothing has been done to it at all then it seems like a manufacturer mess up.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
How long has she had the phone? Save yourself the time and trouble and just exchange it for a new one. If its running stock and nothing has been done to it at all then it seems like a manufacturer mess up.

+1

Although id change it for something not moto now....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

satoru

Reaction score

+1

Although id change it for something not moto now....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Agreed. Seeing as everyone is commig out with a new product every other week. The d2g is ment more for people who travel frequently.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App