LED light keeps flashing?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Happens for e-mail and text, but does seem to happen with e-mail more. I recently did a factory reset and the problem remained. I can't figure out what it is. I think it's something with Handcent? Any suggestions appreciated, cause I think it might also somehow be affecting my battery!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually two notifications in a row cause an issue like this on mine. Then the next one knocks it out.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to uninstall Ringo because of that problem. Don't know if you are running that app but once I uninstalled it solved it
At first I thought mine was Handcent as well.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk Blue post

MikeyTG

Reaction score
I see this happening too. I use calengoo with pop up notifications, and the light will remain flashing after they are acknowledged. I think the code that handles the light is somewhat simple*, maybe the fabled and long awaited ICS update will fix it.

I found that if I swipe down the notification bar the flashing will stop, even though there is nothing up there.

* Like the guy who saws off a tree limb he is sitting on is "simple".

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Confirmed, it also happens to me with double notifications AND the notification bar trick seems to work. But I don't use any of those apps mentioned except Handcent. Weird...

from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MikeyTG

Reaction score
Confirmed, it also happens to me with double notifications AND the notification bar trick seems to work. But I don't use any of those apps mentioned except Handcent. Weird...

It's not the app's problem, calengoo worked fine with the notification light on the Droid X.