LED Light for notifications

debrad0307

Reaction score
Yeah lightflow wasn't working right for me either. I emailed HTC on a whim about this and I got a response back to the affect they limit the led notification blinking to five minutes to save battery. So I guess keep trying apps in the market or just live with it ?

but your LED light doesn't work at all? i'd take the phone in and get it replaced. i understand saving battery with the LED notifications but if your LED is not working at all (expect for a blink here and there) then HTC didn't really help you that much. :wacko:

nojoke

Reaction score
Yeah lightflow wasn't working right for me either. I emailed HTC on a whim about this and I got a response back to the affect they limit the led notification blinking to five minutes to save battery. So I guess keep trying apps in the market or just live with it ?

Cut the led to save battery? Whats better, turning on the screen to see if you have a message? HTC's slogan "quietly brilliant" should be changed to "obviously stupid"

If there is no root available in the coming months...Motorola here I come!

steve13

Reaction score
Well I downloaded Handcent and enabled the reminders and that actually works, I set the interval to five minutes and tested it to see if the notification light would continue blinking after Handcents reminder activated and it does. So now I just have to find something for missed calls that works.

nojoke

Reaction score
Well I downloaded Handcent and enabled the reminders and that actually works, I set the interval to five minutes and tested it to see if the notification light would continue blinking after Handcents reminder activated and it does. So now I just have to find something for missed calls that works.

Yes handcent works rain alarm works and when you turn on WiFi it blinks forever but what about gmail/email? That's the most important especially for business users.