LED Help please

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I really want a white LED notification for my Droid X. I went through Blink and Missed Call and both their default white did not work on my Droid nothing appeared. Most of the other colors worked and I know white is possible because at 0:13 in this video the guy has the white LED [video=youtube;RTZGk3TAmfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTZGk3TAmfs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Motorola DROID X review - part 3[/video].
Can somebody walk me through the steps on how to create the color or direct me to the correct app thanks!

KHeeney5

Reaction score
It's some third party app, but I'm not sure what. I'm very interested in knowing though.

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I've tried blink handcent missed call and led tester but none produce white

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I'm downloading LED me know Beta right now. I'll keep you posted if I have any luck.

I've tried blink handcent missed call and led tester but none produce white

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

KHeeney5

Reaction score
LED me know works well, haven't had luck getting white yet...

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
What phone do you have?

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Ma b I also downloaded that app how did you test it by pressing test at the bottom or actually textin your phone

TheLastNative

Reaction score
There's an app that can change the default LED Notification colors? I can't find anything...

KHeeney5

Reaction score
I just tested by pressing the button. By the way, you have to uncheck "Compatibility mode" on the main screen.

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
I just tested by pressing the button. By the way, you have to uncheck "Compatibility mode" on the main screen.

I erased it it isn't working

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
There's an app that can change the default LED Notification colors? I can't find anything...

Blink, missed call, handcent....droids are really picky though as I found out sometimes the basic led colors (red, green, blue) don't even work with the third party apps. Yesterday when my cousin told me all about changing the color blink worked for everything then I started getting more apps and now blink doesn't even work.

DJSketch

Reaction score

Blink, missed call, handcent....droids are really picky though as I found out sometimes the basic led colors (red, green, blue) don't even work with the third party apps. Yesterday when my cousin told me all about changing the color blink worked for everything then I started getting more apps and now blink doesn't even work.

I just tested Blink with Blue notification LED for sms an it worked just fine

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk Pro

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score

I know it just worked on my friends x im saying it doesn't work individually on mine anymore.

TheLastNative

Reaction score

I know it just worked on my friends x im saying it doesn't work individually on mine anymore.

So you messed with the blink and now it doesn't work? That's rough...What colors can you get though?