Led Color

Batfan.com

Reaction score
I know this has been asked a thousand times but, I hadn't checked in a while and was curious if any update had been made.

Have any apps been released (besides Handsent) that allow you to set specific LED colors for each contact?

iSecks

Reaction score
Blink! and Missed Call both work last time I checked [a while ago, I just use handcent.]

What I want is something like BerryBuzz for Blackberry [ Bellshare - BerryBuzz ] that can flash multiple colors if there are mutiple notifications. And not only that, BerryBuzz lets you assign two colors for a single notification, so you can assign different contacts a different color pair, making it much easier to see who is texting you without unlocking your phone.

jlamb30

Reaction score
Missed Call states that it doesn't work with 2.2.

BerryBuzz was one of my favorite apps for BlackBerry. I wish we had something like that.

michelle4439

Reaction score
led

I wish I knew of another one. I have hancent and it worked GREAT on my droid but on my droid x the only led that works is blue and I have emailed the dev many times. He usually is very good about responding but not lately. There has been alot of issues with handcent on my x but I think mostly everything is okay now except the led lights for the most part.

OP
Batfan.com

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Blink! and Missed Call both work last time I checked [a while ago, I just use handcent.]

What I want is something like BerryBuzz for Blackberry [ Bellshare - BerryBuzz ] that can flash multiple colors if there are mutiple notifications. And not only that, BerryBuzz lets you assign two colors for a single notification, so you can assign different contacts a different color pair, making it much easier to see who is texting you without unlocking your phone.

Yeah I tried Blink but, it only lets you set a global LED color for all SMS's that you receive. I would like to customize by contact.

I actually emailed the Dev's @ Blink and got this response this morning:

"Thanks for contacting us. On behalf of DownloadAndroid.Info, we
appreciate a lot that you have chosen our product-Blink.

As for your question, currently our Tech team is working on adding
the Gmail/Email notification to Blink. And I will forward your
suggestion to our Tech team and make sure they take it into
consideration in future updates of Blink. This may take a while to
realize but hopefully you will see this function in our coming
updates.

Thanks again for choosing our product. If you have any other questions
or suggestions, contact us here and we are always ready to help.

Best regards

Jane
DownloadAndroid.Info Customer Service
"

So, if anybody else here wants this feature, please tell them! The email is [email protected]

Last edited: