led app?

lalala11

Reaction score
anyone have a good app that lets me manage my led notifications? I don't like how missed calls, voice mails, alarms, sms, and emails are all green. I would like to be able to differentiate.

my phone is not rooted, if that makes a difference.

hotkoko

Reaction score
I feel the same way. I've been looking also. There is an app called Blink. However it didn't work on my pro very well so I uninstalled it and still searching. Let me know if you find

Sent from my DROID PRO

Kaos2flo

Reaction score
I feel the same way. I've been looking also. There is an app called Blink. However it didn't work on my pro very well so I uninstalled it and still searching. Let me know if you find

Sent from my DROID PRO

I was going to recommend blink but I guess not. I haven't used it on the pro but I have used it for BB and it didn't work either.

hotkoko

Reaction score
Guess well just keep on looking

Sent from my DROID PRO

korny

Reaction score
Try the app Missed Call or Missed Reminder. On my Pro they work.

hotkoko

Reaction score
I trued missed call and missed reminder and there both always running in the background. Un installed. Killing my battery

Sent from my DROID PRO

KellyF

Reaction score
This is one area where the Blackberry far exceeds the Droid. BerryBuzz allowed different colored LED's for SMS, email, phone, IM's even for FB notifications. There is nothing comparable to date for Droid that I've seen. Anyone know any different please post!!