Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey folks from cleveland, tell us how you really feel about lebron going on tv to leave cleveland. Are you guys really that mad or is espn just over exaggerating.

He will go from most beloved to most hated. Well, maybe not as bad as Art Modell. But close.

Its no exaggeration.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no cuz mjs town in chicago. I think he would be more of a legend if he would have taken cleveland and made them winners. Its like Jordan did in chicago. He is taking the easy way out ....gravy training D Wade, who already did it in Miami with out them.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey folks from cleveland, tell us how you really feel about lebron going on tv to leave cleveland. Are you guys really that mad or is espn just over exaggerating.

He will go from most beloved to most hated. Well, may e not as bad as Art Modell. But close.

Its no exaggeration.

Blame it on the Cavs organization. They did an excellent job of getting James what he and the rest of the team wanted, right?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

He will go from most beloved to most hated. Well, maybe not as bad as Art Modell. But close.

Its no exaggeration.

Sort of how us Tennesseens feel about Lane Kiffin.......well not quite cuz Cleveland bent over backwards fot LJ doing all they could to get him a ring. LJ was not mature enough to be that leader like Wade, Kobe, or Jordan. Leaders do not allow all the showing off they did. Leaders take the blame, and will die and expect every one else to do the same to get that ring. Kobe is a leader...LJ is a follower IMO.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Its no exaggeration.

Sort of how us Tennesseens feel about Lane Kiffin.......well not quite cuz Cleveland bent over backwards fot LJ doing all they could to get him a ring. LJ was not mature enough to be that leader like Wade, Kobe, or Jordan. Leaders do not allow all the showing off they did. Leaders take the blame, and will die and expect every one else to do the same to get that ring. Kobe is a leader...LJ is a follower IMO.

Lane Kiffin is an idiot and a bad coach. You should be happy he's gone.

gszeman

Reaction score
Part of me wants him to stay in Cleveland, that city would crumble is he leaves. But to think about a team with James, Wade & Bosh together gives me goose bumps...if they have the right chemistry together, which I think they would, it'd be a thing of beauty!

Chicago would be nice too...it's be interesting to see what he could do together with Rose.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Its no exaggeration.

Lane Kiffin is an idiot and a bad coach. You should be happy he's gone.

I was mad how he left. He pulled a bobby petrino on us....[video=youtube;p7x3x6QHlrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7x3x6QHlrA]YouTube - Bobby Petrino's press conference Pig Sooi[/video]

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a basketball fan but around here the only way to avoid hearing about him is by watching my TiVo.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OeHa-eSt8FI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeHa-eSt8FI]YouTube - Sean Salisbury(ESPN) warns Arkansas recruit of Bobby Petrino[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
think clevelanders feel the same way about Lebron....tell me if this is true hook

[video=youtube;VrwAgUXFNN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrwAgUXFNN8&NR=1]YouTube - ESPN Analysts call out Bobby Petrino[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am sorry to pile on cleveland ohio fans......you still have the indians and browns.....nvrmnd....Im sorry to be piling on cleveland. Hook you may need to open another thread or rename this the cleveland venting thread lol.

This next clip though funny may contain comments that could offend some viewers. Do not click if you are offended easily.

But I had tho play this Jim Rome clip...... cuz its happening to you guys again

[video=youtube;Ju_1uxFG1fA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_1uxFG1fA]YouTube - Jim Rome Show - Bohica[/video]

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No skin off my back. Everyone knows Cleveland is a joke. I root for L.A. teams that's where I'm from.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
5 mins til closing time hook...oh do you have you shotgun ready Im sure there may be looting and crazy people rioting in cleveland lol....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think the whole thing is just retarded , who cares where he goes ? they are all a bunch of over paid prima donnas anywayz
Amen to that! I'd rather watch a game of Cricket before watching those overpaid thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.