leather case & tpc

rontot

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a horizontal leather case that would be large enough to accommodate a S3 with a TPC skin on it?

Thanks.... first time user!

Caesars

Reaction score
I don't know what a tpc case is, but I'd bet you could find what you need at amazon :).

OP
R

rontot

Reaction score
Leather case & TPU

I don't know what a tpc case is, but I'd bet you could find what you need at amazon :).

My bad, I meant TPU case.

I want to be able to put the phone with the TPU case on it, into a leather case that I wear on my belt...

Thanks

teddbag

Reaction score
yes,I also didn't get what do you mean by TPC skin, yet if you're looking for a leather case, then you could google or directly go to eBay/slickfans.com/Amazon.com to find one...

Caesars

Reaction score
My bad, I meant TPU case.

I want to be able to put the phone with the TPU case on it, into a leather case that I wear on my belt...

Thanks

I should have guessed that lol, I'd check Amazon. Also if any cases from the Verizon store fit your phone without the case, it will likely stretch and fit over the tpu :)

Googorola MAXX

OP
R

rontot

Reaction score
I have tried 2 so far, one from Amazon and one from Ebay. Not real happy with either. They both are to tight over the TPU, while they may "fit", they are way to tight to be comfortably get the phone out.

Caesars

Reaction score
Just looked on Amazon, i don't know how to link from the app however i saw a few cases that the "user reviews" said they fit with a case on the gs3.

Googorola MAXX

OP
R

rontot

Reaction score
Evelyn:

I'm Looking for a Leather case, not a soft gel case....

OP
R

rontot

Reaction score
Here is the link to the case I was referring too. Amazon.com: Premium Horizontal Leather Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 Slll i9300 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

According to the "user review" (these are often fake reviews) it has room for a snap on case, the tpus are generally super slim anyway. It's also $4 and change with free shipping, hope this works mate ! :)

That one is the same as the one I already purchased. I was NOT impressed with it. It's very tight on the TPU case, and it is just built cheaply.

I looked at a LOT of the cases before asking the question here, I was just hoping some body had some real experience with a good case that does what I want. I have pretty much looked at EVERYTHING on Amazon and Ebay, maybe it's just to soon to find a good case that will fit over the TPU.

It would be a lot easier if I liked the vertical type cases, but I am always gettin them hooked on something and breaking them.