Learning Fast!

azle

Reaction score
I think my eyes are bleeding from all the reading! There is so much to absorb on this site. I came from an iPhone on AT&T to the RAZRMAX on Verizon. the whole family did, 3 of us. My wife is pulling her hair out and will shortly go back to the iPhone she like the simplicity. No way I am this phone is amazing I have also found out you can talk on it JK! alot to learn and all the terminology will make your head spin. Looking forward to all the insite here.

Take Care and God bless
Azle

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome Azle! I think you will love what you can do with the Razr... I think so many many more possibilities than iPhone. It is possible that your wife may not agree... depends on how much she likes to tweak things until they're just right. One of my sons couldn't stand that about android and finally got his iPhone and is happy as peach pudding (or apple pie). But that is what is wonderful about smart phones... not any one phone will fit every person but one person should be able to find a phone that fits them. If worse comes to worse, your wife could sell her Razr and buy an iPhone... maybe even iPhone 5.

Enjoy your new phones!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forums.. glad you're learning.:cool:. when you're done... teach me :biggrin:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to forums

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wait wait wait wait wait... WAIT A SEC!!! you can talk on these things too?? why is that not a nantional headline...haha...

congrats on the upgrade... and welcome

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF and the Android Family!! Let us know if you need any help along the way!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on the Maxx!

OP
azle

azle

Reaction score
Thanks! the great thing about my wife switching is we are still within our 14 day trial period so she will get it free!
Just did the 215 leak and I must say I was a bit nervous! but all went well, not carrying a brick.....

Azle

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks! the great thing about my wife switching is we are still within our 14 day trial period so she will get it free!
Just did the 215 leak and I must say I was a bit nervous! but all went well, not carrying a brick.....

Azle

Very cool, enjoy!!

OP
azle

azle

Reaction score
Well my wife is Happy, Happy, Happy and so am I. No more gripping about her RAZR and she is completely at peace with her IPhone! YEA!! Side note, when we got our RAZR's we purchased three for the family and got a SMOKING deal! when I did the trade in they gave me full price so she got a 32gb IPhone to boot!

Azle
Thanks for the Welcome!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Wow Azle! That is super! Your family sounds like mine... 3 with android, 1 with iPhone and we are all happy as pigs playing in mud on a hot day. Makes for fun banter also... "My phone can do this, can yours?"

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums