Leaked update possible blue pic tint gone.

aggiechase37

Reaction score
So the blue tint thing was worse on pics using the flash. Can you take some pics with the flash and let us know how it goes or post them for us to see? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
S
Reaction score
The "homo" was funny and it does look like that. I had to go and look to make sure it said "home" and it does I got scared there for a min. Now that last pic was in a very dark room only with a tv on an I did use the flash. So no blue tint.

TyrantII

Reaction score
Was never "tint", but just an incorrect color balance. Looks like they fixed it. Great job moto! Now, if only they'd bump up the contrast and color saturation a little.

davishusband

Reaction score
Was never "tint", but just an incorrect color balance. Looks like they fixed it. Great job moto! Now, if only they'd bump up the contrast and color saturation a little.

I think people referred to the incorrect color balance as a blue tint I don't think they meant it literally. Many of the reviews for the phone they said that the picture and video had a blue tint as well. I think the video is almost black and white, 1080 but looks terrible.

Proud of my bloated D3, I don't miss unstable roms on my D1 at all!

tbrents

Reaction score
The original post at xda has been removed. Does anybody still have a copy of this update file?

Erikbal

Reaction score
I can't tell if my pics have the blue tint problem or not. Maybe I do and I just don't notice it cuz it's all I know? How can I take a picture or upload a current picture I have taken for you guys to look at and give me your opinions?

Erikbal

Reaction score
Ok yeah aftter comparing a pic my brother sent me from his og droid to one I took it def looks like I have the problem. Are they going to send us all out an auto update for this sometime?

OP
S
Reaction score
There will be an update this month they are getting ready to do a test on it and if it all goes good then they will push it out.

Dmw017

Reaction score
Think we can update if we took the leaked OTA as soon as its released or will we have to wait for some sort of workaround?

Divide by zero, I dare you...

OP
S
Reaction score
The update is the same as the leaked so if you put the leaked update on you will not get the update because your phone is up to date.