Leaked update possible blue pic tint gone.

Reaction score
I went ahead a put the leaked update on my phone then I took a pic and video and I think the blue tint is gone. Here is the pic that I took and you tell me.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
S
Reaction score
Here is one I took a few days ago before the update

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say you make a strong case for the blue tint eradication.

OP
S
Reaction score
Even the 10 second vid I made looked really good

OP
S
Reaction score
Here is a pic with the flash that always add a lot of blue tint but not anymore. Im convinced that the blue is gone.

Atlsocks

Reaction score
Here is a pic with the flash that always add a lot of blue tint but not anymore. Im convinced that the blue is gone.

Your pic, whys that brick laying on top of the picture frame have "Homo" engraved on it.

Dmw017

Reaction score
Lmfao, that says "Home"..

Gotta say that "e" at the end is drawn in a weird squiggly way that might resemble an "o" from a bad angle.

Anyywayss lol yeah it looks like the blue tint is gone from both of your new pics

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta say that "e" at the end is drawn in a weird squiggly way that might resemble an "o" from a bad angle.

Anyywayss lol yeah it looks like the blue tint is gone from both of your new pics
Yeah, that's true I suppose..

But ya, no more blue tint it seems. :) Debating on whether I should use the update or not..

Dmw017

Reaction score

But ya, no more blue tint it seems. :) Debating on whether I should use the update or not..
Theres no harm in it from what I've read. I didn't even bother to unroot or defreeze my apps and everything worked fine, rerooted afterwards too.
Only thing is I heard theres a chance people who updated might not get the final build of the OTA but thats highly unlikely imo because then that means the testers who got the early builds would be stuck on them too..

ItsTrentB

Reaction score

First you were hesistant with the Mods && the upgrade too? Come on man lol.. youre killing me.. I know this is off topic but i was able to Root, remove bloatware, MOD, go back to stock as much as possible, install the OTA update, Re-root, Re-mod and nothing happened. You won't make a mistake man. I know you got this! My battery life lasted me 12 hours today and I came home with 60%. I've NEVER had that happened.