Leaked Shots Of The DROID RAZR and XOOM2 Appear in the Wild!!!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

Pictures of the Motorola “Spyder” (aka DROID RAZR) and XOOM2 show up in the wild. The Droid Razor is sporting what looks to be a rugged backside for enhanced grip. Sources say that this particular Spyder is clocked at 1.5GHz, however the final version will be 1.2GHz.

Hopefully we will get more information about the Xoom2 and The Droid Razor at the Motorola and Verizon event set for October 18!

Source Via: Engadget

Last edited by a moderator:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I would give anything to see a side shot of the Razr to see how thick it is. That's a pretty nice phone. Not enough to sway me from the Prime, but a good looking phone.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
You guys don't remember those pics of it next to the Bionic? The screen size seems the same but I think the resolution is either qHD or 720HD.

Dude, I spend enough time watching the threads on here, I won't even BEGIN to remember something as specific as that. Especially with all of the new threads around new phone release time. ROFL

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Thanks dude, those pics really fill in the gaps. That does look THIN! Very nice! I was afraid all of the LTE devices were going to stay bulked up. I'm liking this trend.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
It it the same size as the Bionic with the same screen resolution. Now I want the system dump so I can get a few more wallpapers that are 1080x960!