Leaked Samsung Galaxy S5 Intel Suggests Very High-End Specs to Trump Next iPhone

silverfang77

Reaction score
Well, yes. But only for the tech adept. The average user is screwed.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well, yes. But only for the tech adept. The average user is screwed.

I wouldn't say the average user is screwed, they could contact Samsung to probably get their battery replaced by them, though it will probably take a few days. I'm sure once the phone is released and just a few short months later, local cell phone repair shops will have access to these batteries and be able to provide the service of replacing them. I know a few shops around here offer that kinda thing to iPhone users so I don't see why that service wouldn't be offered to Android users with non-removable batteries.

silverfang77

Reaction score
Because it's just one more thing that was once free that we now have to pay for.

jspradling7

Reaction score
Because it's just one more thing that was once free that we now have to pay for.

You're just down-right determined to be grumpy about this aren't ya? lol I'm just messing with you. We don't know if the battery is replaceable or not yet. :biggrin:

silverfang77

Reaction score
Hopefully it will be. I'll never buy another phone without a removable battery.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you like flashing roms, or even just root and do some tweaking, a removable battery is a must.