Leaked Images of the Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE Emerge; Plus Rumored Specs Again

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Apr 11, 2012.

1. ANDR0lD

ANDR0lD New Member

Sad to see that THIS is what HTC is bringing to the table after watching them basically unveil the one x on every other carrier...while Motorola is releasing a new phone every week it seems HTC has given up on Verizon, their last two phones suck compared to other carriers, Thunderbolt-terrible battery life, bulky, and only good if rooted. Rezound- Big brother to Tb with a little better specs and some earphones from a former drug addict that serve as a gimmick. And now THIS? Seems like they just don't give a **** about their Verizon phones at all. The support for both of the above phones mentioned have come from the devs and the devs only. While my Tb was boot lopping thanx to their software updates at the time, the developer community was the only one that cared. I'm on my EIGTH bolt btw.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  2. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

I seriously doubt it's HTC only. I think Verizon has a lot to do with it. They have a history of getting crappy phones compared to other carriers, not just from HTC. Look at the SGSII/III.

But the Rezound wasn't no flop. I still say it's best phone currently on Verizon.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  3. ANDR0lD

ANDR0lD New Member

I know Verizon has something to do with it too but still, the support for the phones should come from HTC, not the carrier. I honestly have to say that it is an absolute draw between the Rezound and the Nexus. The Rezound is awesome but lacks in some places that a pure Google experience compensates for. I just don't like Samsung on the other hand therefore it is a tie for me. Overall, HTC phones kick the most ass and that's why I pass on this one and wait for a quad core to land. Something with 2GB of RAM, big battery with a nice 1.2-1.5 Ghz quad core nvidia 4+1 processor.

4. Captmilk

Captmilk New Member

It's the Rezound Lite....HTC is taking lessons from MOTO...lol
  5. Captmilk

Captmilk New Member

In all fairness my wife had an Incredible and through the warranty process just got the Incredible 2 and it's a pretty decent phone. My buddy has the Rezound and i'll have to admit that it's pretty bada$$...I still love my RAZR and I am a Moto guy. That HTC One X is sic looking. too bad they limited the capabilities by putting it on AT&T (It's like when you see a super hot chick with an ugly old fat dude)
  6. t35rk

t35rk New Member

Surely that is a pic with the extended battery cover.

Say what you will about LG, but they have proved with the Lucid that you can have a larger battery than the Rezound's in a slim packaged, Qualcomm chipped device with a 4" screen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  7. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

This phone looks like garbage. Looks nothing like the One S.
    Specs are nice provided its the S4 but if not idk what will be my next phone.
    I'm very upset. ATT, Rogers, T-Mobile all get the One X and so do Sprint under the new name but it's still the X. VZ gets nothing from HTC. It's a mid tier phone. Nexus is not all that. Smh. VZ need flagship phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  8. ANDR0lD

ANDR0lD New Member

I definitely agree with you on that one, Verizon needs a flagship soon. But you know what?, who knows, maybe Verizon will get an HTC quad core in a little bit. It's a possibility.

9. jcardona1

jcardona1 New Member

That's Verizon for ya. Think about it. If HTC had it their way, you mean to tell they wouldn't want their beautiful new high-end device (One X) to be sold on America's largest cell carrier? All the reviews on this phone have been great. Imagine how well it would sell if it came to Verizon. As a company that's in business to make a profit, that makes no sense whatsoever to release a phone that looks like it took a step backwards. Compare this phone to the One X. It's like a night and day difference. It's these freaking idiots in Verizon's top management that make these bonehead decisions. They're still trying to keep the "Droid" line/look alive with the black/red accents and similar styling so they could load it up with bloatware.

I really wish these phone manufacturers grew some balls and started acting more like Apple. You know who controls the iPhone and what gets installed? Apple. Not Verizon. It's a shame other companies can't/don't do the same.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  10. King_Bean

King_Bean New Member

I love the way Sense looks.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  11. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

Thas what I'm hoping. That perhaps maybe... just maybe.. VZ will surprise us with a flagship phone. I spoke with HTC and they said this Incredible 4G was they only one slotted to goto VZ. I believe we didn't get the S2 cause we got the GNexus.
    S3? A One X variant? Quad core? One can only hope.

12. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

I agree. Phone manufacturers need to have a stricter mandate and enforce it to prevent a good quality phone from becoming something you get from a Crackerjack box or the Grab Machine in front of grocery stores.
    Yeah people, I'm that upset with this One S variant for VZ. I was really hyped about the X or S.
    Smh.

13. t35rk

t35rk New Member

I was that upset with the Rezound. Lol.

I just ordered the Lucid for .01 after seeing these leaked pics. I know its LG, but I'm not upset with them...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  14. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

I almost wish we would do like other countries in that you buy your phone and choose your carrier. This way if you the htc one x comes out and you like it you can purchase it and pop in the sim of the carrier you prefer. This will also cut some of the bull that we see with carriers. If I could pop out my sim card and go somewhere else do you think carriers would have an extra $30 on top of what you already pay to upgrade. I know carriers help subsidize the cost but I am sure competition would allow places like walmart, bestbuy, amazon woreless, etc to do the same and they take the place of providing the devices for the public to purchase.
  15. ANDR0lD

ANDR0lD New Member

+1

Search tags for this page
droid incredible 4g lte on page plus
droid incredible 4g lte on pageplus
htc rezound top cases

htc;adr6425lvw spec