LEAKED Facbook Home! Download Now!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paul O' Brien of MoDaCo has leaked Facebook Home ahead of its release which is scheduled for April 12. Facebook Home was announced last week and captured all of the Tech News buzz. The new launcher brings you facebook all over your device all the time. It has been called "The worst piece of bloat ware of the year", but many who had a chance to play with it at the announcement were singing it's praises. Everyone seems to love the new "chat heads". The leak includes three separate files including Home (the new launcher), Orca (messenger), Katana (new facebook). Simply download the apks and sideload them. There are a few bugs with this being a pre-release version. Chat Heads in particular seems to be a bit buggy. The MoDaCo site is currently down, probably due to the crazy traffic the site is getting after the leak went live. AndroidPolice has provided some mirrors. Grab the apks from the source link below.

Via AndroidPolice Via MoDaCo

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
originalrtyrty.jpg

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
AP reporting the leaks been killed remotely.

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"

wheeler062505

Reaction score
I had really hoped Facebook would have died by now as a whole. Sadly, I was mistaken.

I'm glad to see facebook is still around because of all the neat things I read from comedy to inspirational its just what I have needed to get me thru my cancer treatments. And because of these things I haven't had a problem with depression either. I just get in facebook and read some comedy or something inspirational and I'm good to go for the day. Especially during chemotherapy treatments. I hope facebook sticks around a lot longer.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see facebook is still around because of all the neat things I read from comedy to inspirational its just what I have needed to get me thru my cancer treatments. And because of these things I haven't had a problem with depression either. I just get in facebook and read some comedy or something inspirational and I'm good to go for the day. Especially during chemotherapy treatments. I hope facebook sticks around a lot longer.
Wishing you all the best, hope you also stick around a lot longer.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Praying for you .
Bot, I remember one of the rubs by the experts about the Incredible 1 was how Facebook had "infected" it so deeply. I wonder if those were the and experts touting a Facebook phone as a good thing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Praying for you .
Bot, I remember one of the rubs by the experts about the Incredible 1 was how Facebook had "infected" it so deeply. I wonder if those were the and experts touting a Facebook phone as a good thing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thank you for your prayers.