Leak Shares Multiple HTC Device Codenames Including Several Versions of the M7 & More

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-logo-soft-glow.jpeg

If this new leak from the internal database at HTC is accurate (and real) then it looks like HTC is planning to come on strong in 2013 with a large array of new devices. The list below is rather large, but could include a number of different devices for several international markets. The list likely includes Android smartphones, tablets and more. One of the notable things about this list is the several different versions of the rumored HTC M7 flagship device that we have been hearing rumors about for a few weeks now. You can also see the Opera_Ul device on this list, which is rumored to be HTC's "Facebook Phone."
  • APOLLO_TD
  • CP3DCG
  • CP3DTG
  • CP3DUG
  • DELUXE_R
  • DELUXE_UL
  • DELUXE_TW
  • DLXP_WL
  • ERA_U
  • EVITA_UTL
  • IMPRESSION_J
  • JET
  • K2_CL
  • K2_WL
  • K2_PLC_CL
  • KNIGHT
  • M7_U
  • M7_WL
  • M7_WLJ
  • M7_WLV
  • M7DCG
  • M7DTG
  • M7DUG
  • M7C_DTU
  • MONACO_TDU
  • MONACO_U
  • MONACO_UL
  • OPERA_UL
  • PDLU
  • PRIMOMINIU
  • PULSE_TD PUE_TD
  • QUATTROF
  • QUATTROU
  • VENUS_CL
  • VERDI_LTE
The list looks like some fictional inventory for droids out of a Star Wars movie, but perhaps hints at a strong comeback from HTC. At first glance your first reaction might be to dismiss these as too many devices saturating the market, like Motorola did in 2011; however, if you take into account that many of these are likely the same device with different model names for multiple markets, and some of them could be tablets or Windows Phones, then the list gets quite a bit more manageable. It looks like 2013 could shape up to be a good year for HTC again. Share your thoughts.

Source: AndroidAuthority

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I do like variety. But I don't like 100 versions of the same phone.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
if I buy a new phone every 3 months I'll still be behind the times lol... I've yet to be interested in an htc.. they make good phones but there's always one better... last few years its been moto and now its samsung

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk