[Leak] Droid Incredible 2, Droid X 2, Droid 3 All 3G Devices & More Leaks

Inverse

Reaction score
Actually kind of happy the D3 is going to be 3g. 4g prices are insane, and the way 4g soaks battery life isn't attractive at all.

Jasko

Reaction score
I haven't even been keeping up with these threads. I assumed 4G would cost more, but how much more?
If it's a lot more, I'm with Inverse here. I'm completely satisfied with 3G speeds. I am waiting on the D3 as I want to stick with a phone with a slide out keyboard as well. So, D3 it is for me hopefully.

Jasko

Reaction score
I haven't even been keeping up with these threads. I assumed 4G would cost more, but how much more?

If it's a lot more, I'm with Inverse here. I'm completely satisfied with 3G speeds. I am waiting on the D3 as I want to stick with a phone with a slide out keyboard as well. So, D3 it is for me hopefully.

dafischman

Reaction score
Actually kind of happy the D3 is going to be 3g. 4g prices are insane, and the way 4g soaks battery life isn't attractive at all.

Maybe I missed it, but I just got a TBolt and 4G is the same price as 3G right now. The rumors say it will be going to tiered, but we have no idea what the plans will cost.

Battery life may or may not continue to be an issue on other 4G phones. The TBolt's issues could be as much from it's small sized battery as it is to the 4G radio's use.

Josh

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Exactly, 4G is same price as 3G and the TB has an app to turn off 4G if you are worried about battery drain...