Leak .242?

mikeannaj

Reaction score
This is my first post ever though I am often (daily) reading the posts here. I am on 232 that I installed from my sd card. Now I am having 4-5 daily random reboots and webtop isn't working properly. I did a fdr last week but it didn't help anything but battery life. I didn't clear the cache after I installed 232. Should I try wiping the cache and/or reinstall 232 or use HoB to install 242?

tlarseth

Reaction score
This is my first post ever though I am often (daily) reading the posts here. I am on 232 that I installed from my sd card. Now I am having 4-5 daily random reboots and webtop isn't working properly. I did a fdr last week but it didn't help anything but battery life. I didn't clear the cache after I installed 232. Should I try wiping the cache and/or reinstall 232 or use HoB to install 242?

I always recommend wiping cache after all updates, if that doesn't work, you can either reinstall 242, or try another FDR after wiping cache and Dalvik Cache. I had 232 for a longest time and didn't have the issues you are having. Could be that the update didn't fully take on your phone.

mikeannaj

Reaction score
tlarseth said:
I always recommend wiping cache after all updates, if that doesn't work, you can either reinstall 242, or try another FDR after wiping cache and Dalvik Cache. I had 232 for a longest time and didn't have the issues you are having. Could be that the update didn't fully take on your phone.

Do you know if I can reinstall 232 from the sd card and the stock recovery? Or would I have to fxz to 905?

dautley

Reaction score
Do you know if I can reinstall 232 from the sd card and the stock recovery? Or would I have to fxz to 905?

When you say reinstall I have to ask what your on now? if you can just reinstall it our on .232 but why not try a factory data reset first?

Last edited:

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

You can use the HoB reinstall 232 option. Make sure to wipe the cache this time as soon as the update finishes before rebooting.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

mikeannaj

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
You can use the HoB reinstall 232 option. Make sure to wipe the cache this time as soon as the update finishes before rebooting.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the help!