Leak .242?

virgil71468

Reaction score
Sam, I'm on my phone. Send me a direct link to dl the file without hob and I'll put my ever willing bionic to testing it.

Sent from my ICS .238 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

virgil71468

Reaction score
Btw sam, you did say the next leak would be. .242 did you not? Moto tech in disguise? Lol. J/K

Sent from my ICS .238 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
So is the rumored soak-test-to-be? If it is, that means a few things.. The soak test would begin sometime in mid or late September, and the OTA would be released to everyone in the last few days of Q3 or early Q4.

If it isn't, my god we're looking at November or December official updates. I would also laugh if the OTA was pushed on the Bionic's birthday in September..

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I know right? Missed it by > < that much! Lol. And for those asking me for a direct link i dont have just the file hosted anywhere. I only have the hob support installer.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Flash seems to lock up the browser requiring a reboot. Going to keep messing with it though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That is really discouraging since vzw apparently made them fix flash before they'd sign off on the build. If it still doesn't work... Wow. Just wow.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
That is really discouraging since vzw apparently made them fix flash before they'd sign off on the build. If it still doesn't work... Wow. Just wow.

Samurihl remember the update is still in review at verizon they can fail this update at any time

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Samurihl remember the update is still in review at verizon they can fail this update at any time

I know. That's why it's discouraging. Cause if this isn't going to be the ota then good Lord it's going to be forever.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
I know. That's why it's discouraging. Cause if this isn't going to be the ota then good Lord it's going to be forever.

Verizon may approve it cuz of the wait an then tell moto to patch it later

jayman350

Reaction score
Verizon may approve it cuz of the wait an then tell moto to patch it later

isn't that how everything has been for the Bionic, why should this be any different? The Bionic is the red-headed stepchild of the VZW lineup, we really shouldn't expect much from them, at this point just be happy that there eventually will be an official release.

welsalex

Reaction score
More wishful thinking: Hey it could be as early as a week from now for a soak. The rumor mill has been pointing to September....

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If I had to take a wild guess I'd say 3 weeks but who knows.

dmbatcofc

Reaction score
Alright... so before I do anything DUMB: Downloaded the new scripts and put them in the correct folder - check. I'm on .238 now, so in the HoB menu I will choose the "re-install" .242 option?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No. You will NOT! :) You will use the install 242 option. This has been fixed since HoB 4.0. REINSTALL is to fix issues with your current install. Install is to move up to that version from whatever you happen to be on.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I had to take a wild guess I'd say 3 weeks but who knows.

This is turning into total BS. BTW, where you guys hanging out at now? I am so lost without the Shoutbox its not funny. Totally out of the Bionic loop, so to say.