Leak .242?

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Obsidian is saying he has found leak .242. Think we need some info posted on this leak!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Confirmed leaked. Added to the House of Bionic. Same security as 235/238. Rootable.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Any signs of a new radio?

Another leak means we're not as close to ics as we thought. Official ics that is.

Actually, it's a good sign. If something new leaks then it's somewhat possible that it may be a final. If not then at least motorola is still working on the Bionic. Which is a good thing.

rlewis312010

Reaction score
Any signs of a new radio?

Actually, it's a good sign. If something new leaks then it's somewhat possible that it may be a final. If not then at least motorola is still working on the Bionic. Which is a good thing.
Anyone who knows SamuriHL knows he has sources and knowledge. A great guy I should add. This is likely going to be the soak test he was told (mentioned on droidrzr.com chat). Sam cannot help it if information changes but he can pass some of it along.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, I had a couple different sources tell me this is LIKELY going to be a soak build in a couple weeks. But that's DEFINITELY subject to change. So take it with a pound of salt.

JohnFH

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Yea, I had a couple different sources tell me this is LIKELY going to be a soak build in a couple weeks. But that's DEFINITELY subject to change. So take it with a pound of salt.

Thanks to you and Obsidian once again for keeping us all informed.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Well hopefully this is the "patch" the Verizon rep was telling me about last night, now lets just hope my data connection issues go bye bye before ics gets released or I will be throwing my phone in a wood chipper!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hang in there. I think this build should be pretty sweet. I'm going to play with it some tomorrow and I know johngalt is looking at it, as well. I'd love it if one of the crazy people that install it (I don't recommend it if you're 232 or lower) could check some flash stuff that's been broken in the previous builds to see if they have indeed fixed it. I'm told LTE should be smoother now.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
My connection problem started only a few days ago after almost a year with no issues. I was on 232 and fxz'd back to 905, and while my connection issues are less frequent on 905, they didn't go away. It makes me wonder if I now have a hardware problem rather than a software one.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Could be. See what happens when we hit ota.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Milroy

Reaction score
Installing now

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Milroy

Reaction score
wow just got a little scared lol...
1) got in a hurry, used install option one ( coming from .238) ... moto logo and then nothing.
2) realized what i did and used the right one (reinstall) ... same thing
3) battery pull, recovery, install from sd card ( put the zip on sd card before i did anything else) ... up and running :)
thank you so much samuriHL for a great tool, and instructions.

LaurelRaven

Reaction score

Can i have my pound of salt with a grosse of lime and several gallons of tequila? Then you've got yourself a deal!

Sent from my ICS Bionic

Milroy

Reaction score
Flash seems to lock up the browser requiring a reboot. Going to keep messing with it though.