lcs .215 leak update please help

ted1

Reaction score
I downloaded this to my RAZR stock not rooted not sure if it went to my SD card. When I tried to run it everything was good until I tried to find the blur version on the very last step.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If it didn't show up it's not on your SD card ... it has to be on the SD card itself, not in a folder. Open "My Files" and look in your SD card, look for a folder called "Download" ... if you downloaded it directly to your phone it may have gone in the download folder. Then move it to the SD card and then try, and it should show up. :)

OP
ted1

ted1

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I went to internal storage and it was in the download folder but I could not get it moved to the SD card I'm about right ready to give up. :(

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I went to internal storage and it was in the download folder but I could not get it moved to the SD card I'm about right ready to give up. :(

When you open the download folder, find the .zip file, press and hold it until a menu pops up, then click "move" ... you will see a move and a cancel box pop up at the bottom. After those buttons appear, hit the "Back" button twice to back out, until you are back at the main menu, then tap "SD Card", and then tap the "Move" button at the bottom. Then it will be on your SD Card and then boot into recovery and it should appear in the list. I am headed for bed, if you can't get it to work we will figure it out tomorrow. Happy to help. :)

OP
ted1

ted1

Reaction score
I will try that thanx for all your help mattyp and good night.

OP
ted1

ted1

Reaction score
Mattyp that worked thank you for all your help it only took about 15 minutes and it was done.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Looks like MattyP is getting a following! :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
You both are making it easy for me to help people!! All I have to say is .... "oh your having battery problems - see FoxKat's post about battery conditioning here....", or "oh you want to flash to .215, see MattyP's post here"!

I have always considered myself pretty tech savy, but I've learned a lot here at DF!

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You both are making it easy for me to help people!! All I have to say is .... "oh your having battery problems - see FoxKat's post about battery conditioning here....", or "oh you want to flash to .215, see MattyP's post here"!

I have always considered myself pretty tech savy, but I've learned a lot here at DF!

I consider myself pretty tech savvy as well, but as far as smartphones I didn't get any of that savvy until I signed up here. This place rocks. :)