LCD Density Works after root

idefiler6

Reaction score
I just set mine to 200 and it messed up the lockscreen, the slider is off from the translucent part of the screen it sits on. Any way to fix this or do I need to get widgetlocker or something?

jgrimberg1979

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticed issues with some apps not filling up the screen all the way and light grey fill instead?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else noticed issues with some apps not filling up the screen all the way and light grey fill instead?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

On the d1 downloading spare parts from the market and unchecking compatibility mode would fix the app problem

vinnie80

Reaction score
I don't know anything about LCD Density... Can someone explain to me the benefits of changing it? Is there a real benefit to it, or just personal preference. Thanks in advance!

idefiler6

Reaction score
I don't know anything about LCD Density... Can someone explain to me the benefits of changing it? Is there a real benefit to it, or just personal preference. Thanks in advance!

It makes items on the screen smaller and creates space, giving the layman a sense of higher resolution. Many are reporting the lockscreen and pulldown menu get tweaked. I don't really see the point.

OP
M

manddarran

Reaction score
One side effect that I have found is that some apps in the market wont install or show updates until you go back to stock 240. Facebook was one.

I use this to make the text and status bar smaller so I can see more on the screen at one time.

Actually this seems to be a result of the "new market" app. I uninstalled the market app update and could install stuff.

Last edited: