LBG1.92 turned Droid into my last girlfriend

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Trionalaw, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I love LGB1.91 with the Fluster Cluck theme. Of course, like so many people, I always want the latest and greatest. I downloaded LBG1 .92 as a zip file and loaded it on my good old Droid. It must have been running at 3000°. And it started doing crazy things. If I tried to use the phone, I saw numbers going across the number line that I never touched. To be honest, it kind of scared me.

Any thoughts?

As always, thanks so much.

PS: I don't know how she found me.

2. martytoo

martytoo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I send me some of that. I've been a bit out of it this week.

3. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It sounds like you didn't wipe. Am I right?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

4. skruid

skruid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I wiped and have all kinds f dialer issues had to flash as 5.4 till the issue is fixed or a new liquid is released

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. illmatic636

illmatic636 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    With the small increment updates, there should not be any wiping unless your having issues after flashing.

You may want to restore 1.91 and just do a quick flash with no wipe to 1.92.

Give that a shot.

6. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    At my age I forget sometimes with myself but never with a new or update ROM.

Thanks.

Jim

7. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I always am confused about flashing. Do you mean using the ROM manager or just downloading it as a zip file again and installing it without wiping?

Thanks so much.

Jim

8. taythecoug

taythecoug New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same thing happened to me. I had done almost every upgrade since 1.4 something and 1.92 ran really bad.

So I went back to a stable Froyo rom, and I think I might just take the leap and get the T-Bolt.

9. doublea500

doublea500 Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    same thing happened to me. i installed a new chevy kernel and lowered the voltage. i also ran a v6 script. it was really only bad for the 1st 2 hours within flashing the rom. now its perfect. idk how hot urs got but mine was at 104 with a very small amount of use. The highest mines ever been at was either 130-140. i forget but one of those 2 or in between. what happened was i left a game on the screen and i guess i never shut the screen. the game was one of those that keeps the screen displayed. i had company over that day so i didnt go on my phone. then when i went to get my phone, i had to find it, it was under my blanket with the screen on the game. my droid was burning hot! i woulda just done a battery pull but i was really curious to see the temperature. after that, i did a battery pull. i had to keep the battery out for 5 min for it to cool down. im lucky nothing broke.

10. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    What do you mean that you ran a v6 script?

I went into ROM manager. I know I was running 1.91. When I look for an update it didn't find any. However, I went into the download portion and downloaded what I believe is 1.92. I am going to try to install it from the manager (which I believe is called flashing) and I'm going to not like anything.

I will work back.

Thank you.

Jim

11. Trionalaw

Trionalaw Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I went back to 1.91 and then used the ROM manager to download 1.92 without wiping anything. I then loaded the fluster clucker theme which caused it to go haywire again. I went back to 1.91 and again use the ROM manager to download 1.92 without wiping. I left it like that. So far it seems to be running nicely. Maybe it has to burn in for a while.

I will try the theme tomorrow.

Have a good weekend.

Jim

12. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    I am confused. Are you currently running 1.9 or 1.92? The reason I ask is because if you are running 1.92 I would not recommend flashing the fuster cluck theme. I am fairly certain that Bboy has not updated it yet and it may cause issues for you if you do flash it again.