1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lazy Days

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pelicanbill, Apr 3, 2012.

1. pelicanbill

pelicanbill New Member

on a canal narrowboat somewhere in England
    Hi. I live with family of wife, 2 dogs and a cockatiel on a narrowboat in England, UK

We have 2 mobile phones - an HTC wildfire and a Motorola razr. Bought the razr to replace my htc desire which was always running out of memory and getting pretty slow. I like the razr which seems so far to be reliable and fast and fun..

Not too bothered about when we get ICS update nor am I worried about our lack of 4G here in the uk. We get a pretty reasonable overall coverage albeit slow in some places but we can always move if the signal rubbish.

As I said, we live on a 57'long x 6'6" wide narrowboat which is now our full time home. We travel round the country to escape. We shall avoid London this year as the olympics will be a slight friction - we can watch from a distance like you :)

I have the occasional tech issue but I'm hoping to find it by doing a search or I'll just start a thread and see, anyway I best be off and just wish you all a "Happy Easter!"
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome! Congrats on the Razr!
  3. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined us. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  4. robert70

robert70 New Member

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do :)
  5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! I am a little jealous you live on a boat, very cool indeed!
  6. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus
  7. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome aboard matey!
  8. pelicanbill

pelicanbill New Member

on a canal narrowboat somewhere in England
    :hail:, and thanks for the welcome. I see there is an 'OP' after my name ..... I presume this stands for Old Person :biggrin:

I hope to get some useful information as problems happen but I also like to have fun so I will try to subscribe in various threads and hopefully my particular brand of English humour wont cause offence .... cheers! Stewart