launchers

skidoo

Reaction score
An alternative to proper launchers that's worth mentioning (whether you're on an ICS leak or not) is Folder Organizer.

It not only gives you sophisticated app folders, but customizable icons for folders, apps, bookmarks, and shortcuts. And negligible battery drain.

Plus, Folder Organizer has been around for ages, and its developers have proven themselves more than responsive.

View attachment 53827

___
Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been on ADW Launcher Ex forever now and its worked just fine. I'm not too sure but I believe I won't need it after ICS or will need a different one? Anyone care to give a quick run down of the launchers that do/don't play nice with ICS? Im one of those who is just waiting for the official OTA so i haven't had a chance to play with launchers on ICS yet.

i use ADW for GB rom and apex for ICS

CPKIII

Reaction score
I have tried just about everything listed, except Lighting Launcher(Play store search.... Oh wait) ... My favorite is ADW EX, and it works with ICS just fine. I also really like Nova Launcher.

elphie28

Reaction score
I really like Go launcher. I am easily bored with themes and wallpapers, and Go gives me so may cool ones to switch. Between. That being said, I think I will check out Apex since so many people seem to like it.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I loved go launcher for the longest time but now use nova since I've been on ics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

bigred8380

Reaction score
Ran LPP for years, but sense it didn't play well with ICS, I use GO Launcher EX. It works very well and has everything ALL the other launchers have (minus the widget preview in the app drawer).