corey0478

Reaction score
Also forgot to mention...running apex home launcher...sorry

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I had that problem A LOT on .232 and it drove me nuts. But I'm also using Nova Launcher now instead of Apex and I've since updated to the OTA.

Icculus760

Reaction score
eclipse 1.2 & go launcher (yeah, i still use that...you got a problem!?!? :D) and no redraws here!

Zregnier

Reaction score
Switched to Nova and I'm loving it. Much snappier than Apex.

fdkatz

Reaction score
I had that problem A LOT on .232 and it drove me nuts. But I'm also using Nova Launcher now instead of Apex and I've since updated to the OTA.

So I am trying ova Launcher at your recommendation. Only issue I have so far is the Favorites widget. I can't get it to show all favorites, only one horizontal row. Is there a setting somewhere that would allow all three or four rows to show?

Thanks

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
So I am trying ova Launcher at your recommendation. Only issue I have so far is the Favorites widget. I can't get it to show all favorites, only one horizontal row. Is there a setting somewhere that would allow all three or four rows to show?

Thanks
Yes sir, that is an easy fix. Nova (as most launches I believe now) allow you to resize widgets on the fly. As long as your home screen is unlocked, just hold click on the widget for a couple of seconds and options to resize and remove pop up. Just hit resize and you'll see blue draw lines appear around the widget. Then, just drag the lines to resize as desired.

Cheers!

markc23

Reaction score
Also getting lag lately with Apex, switched to Nova and it seems great so far.

markc23

Reaction score
I was getting serious lag problems using Apex. Thought it was due to using Smart Actions. Stopped Smart Actions, lag continued. Tried Nova, lag continued. Went back to ADW and the lag seems to have stopped, even with using Smart Actions. Would love to go back to Go Launcher EX but that seemed to suck my battery dry on GB. Maybe it won't with ICS and Smart Actions. Anyone else have battery issues on Go Launcher Ex?

Reaction score
I was getting serious lag problems using Apex. Thought it was due to using Smart Actions. Stopped Smart Actions, lag continued. Tried Nova, lag continued. Went back to ADW and the lag seems to have stopped, even with using Smart Actions. Would love to go back to Go Launcher EX but that seemed to suck my battery dry on GB. Maybe it won't with ICS and Smart Actions. Anyone else have battery issues on Go Launcher Ex?

I have been using Go Launcher EX since ICS update and no battery issues at all. The only problem I have is with Go contacts/dialer, it doesn't work. Automatically goes to stock dialer, and I can't get it to work.

jcw122

Reaction score
I use Apex, I use the "Keep In Memory" option but I still get redraws. No stability issues.

Might have to check out Nova.

bionic207

Reaction score
I have had go since i got the bionic(1st smart phone) may have to check out nova for a bit to switch it up. Any fast tips for it or pretty easy to figure out?

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use a launcher like Apex, Nova, etc? On the Sprint S5 I had been using, it showed unread email number right on the shortcut. My Verizon phone is not doing that.
I'm just curious who is using what, and why. I am not rooted and am not sure why I would want to be on this phone, as I have only had the need to disable apps in the past.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk