Launchers

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Just wondering if I could freeze my default stock home launcher since I have a different one. Or does it matter if I freeze? Does it drain more bdl with 2 launchers going?

Sent from DROIDX 2.2.1, system version 2.3.340 that is rooted using Tapatalk.

cpjr

Reaction score
If your not using it....its not doing anything.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup, wont hurt to freeze. I don't have mine frozen though and I have great battery.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

stemo

Reaction score
What are your favorite launcher to use with the rezound?

I have been using sense since I got the phone. Just downloaded Nova and kinda am liking it.

acejavelin

Reaction score
I have been using Rosie (Sense's Launcher), but have tried Apex, Nova, GO Launcher, Holo, MXHome Launcher, ADW, and a couple others and keep going back to stock... I like the widgets (most don't work in other launchers) and it is just buttery smooth and the least hassle. Now, on my tablet I use the default ICS launcher and on my Strat I preferred GO Launcher but I ran the full GO Suite of apps on that so it made sense.

Xander Crews

Reaction score
I use Nova Launcher. I've tried a handful of others, and Nova is my favorite by far.
I even bought the pro version, which is a big deal since I don't buy a lot of apps. The pro version doesn't give you a ton more features, it was just more of case of me tossing a few bucks to the developer as a thank you.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your favorite launcher to use with the rezound?

I have been using sense since I got the phone. Just downloaded Nova and kinda am liking it.

Agreed on Nova.
I went from Go to trying APEX on my Tab to Nova on all my devices with ICS and above.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
Always end up using go launcher. It's so smooth and nova and apex seem so slow and jerky after using go

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I've used Go Launcher in the past and I'm now using Atom. I tried Rabbit and Regina but I didn't like either of them. I may try Nova. We'll have to see. I actually like Sense 3.6 with ICS. I'm tempted to go back to that too. I'm getting the itch to change things up again.

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Always end up using go launcher. It's so smooth and nova and apex seem so slow and jerky after using go

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm...Nova runs very smooth & quick on my Rezound. Not jerky at all.

Sent from my HTC Android Rezound using Forum Runner.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...Nova runs very smooth & quick on my Rezound. Not jerky at all.

Sent from my HTC Android Rezound using Forum Runner.

I think it has to do with how the transition animations are set up. Some complain about Go being jerky as well but I found it smooth and snappy on my Rezound. Animations is the only reason I can think of for it.

Support Our Troops! !!!
<><
From my Beano

Zregnier

Reaction score
Since the ICS OTA I've been having frequent home screen redraws with Apex launcher. Anyone else having this problem. Really shouldn't happen with 1G of ram. Anyone using other launchers without redraws? I really don't want to use the stock blur, but if it's the only fix I'll consider it. I feel like I'm using my old D1 with all these redraws (ok maybe not that bad.)

corey0478

Reaction score
I chose the 2 gig block on ss 3 and running the eclipse rom with absolutely no problems at all.