1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LauncherPro vs ADW Launcher, opinions? ; HTC Clock?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by nike1charger23, Dec 16, 2010.

1. nike1charger23

nike1charger23 New Member

Ok so before getting my DX, i was going to get the Incredible mostly because of the HTC Sense UI (glad i didnt, but..), but i figured out all i really ever wanted from sense was the 'leap' feature on the homescreens, and the HTC clock and weather widget. So i finally found ADW launcher and LauncherPro, but i dont like messing with switching the launchers back and forth so much because it takes a while to get used to. so which one should i go with, ADW OR LAUNCHERPRO??? Opinions? and also whats the easiest way to get an HTC-like clock/weather widget, besides beautiful widgets?

":reddroid::greendroid::reddroid::greendroid::reddroid::greendroid:" = Murreh Chrismus (in a cleveland brown voice) in android language:)
  2. SinCitySRT4

SinCitySRT4 New Member

For the weather/clock widget check out fancy widget pro with the HTC skin. Its identical.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Parter28

Parter28 New Member

I'm currently using LauncherPro because it has a custamizable dock. However I'm a bigger fan of ADW, it has a lot more options and everything is free.
  4. budmonster

budmonster Guest

i have LauncherPro Plus and the Launcher Pro Icon app. How do you import the docks from the sd card? I downloaded about 3 docks from the app and I cant figure out how to switch docks?
Search tags for this page

adw launcher ex htc widget

adw launcher widgets htc

adw launcher world clock

htc clock widget launcher pro