1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LauncherPro Plus widgets aren't syncing with my photos?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by budmonster, Dec 14, 2010.

1. budmonster

budmonster Guest

Whenever I put the Contacts Widget or Messaging Widget on my phone, the pictures never show up next to them name, I don't know if its a sync problem or what? Is there a way to get the pictures to show up next to the names? Same w/ the Messaging widget, no picture in the little box? Facebook Wiget and Bookmark work fine though. I attached a screenshot and I am on the latest version of LPP.

Thanks -BUD:)

[​IMG]\

Sorry for the dupe post.
  2. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Only the stock contacts app can access and sync with your facebook contacts.

Use syncmypix.
  3. budmonster

budmonster Guest

so syncmypix works with launcher pro plus widgets? how do I do it? i thought it would conflict with my phones sync if i use another sync app too.
  4. Sal R.

Sal R. Member

Syncmypix works with lppro. That's what I use to sync my fb contact photos w the lppro Widgets.