LauncherPro Plus Friends Widget...

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Does anyone know how you get your "Favorite Friends" pictures to show up on the widget? All I get are the blank, gray default pics for them. Kinda makes this widget lame... Is there something extra I must do or is this just how it is? :icon_eek:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I dont think this is a UD problem, if no one here can help you try the site at launcherpro.com

neoj2

Reaction score
i believe you must have a picture set up for them in the first place in your favorites menu in phone app.

skayse

Reaction score
Does anyone know how you get your "Favorite Friends" pictures to show up on the widget? All I get are the blank, gray default pics for them. Kinda makes this widget lame... Is there something extra I must do or is this just how it is? :icon_eek:
Go to People. Choose the contact. Go to edit. Choose the camera at the top left. it will ask you to choose camera or photos. choose photos and touch the pic you want or choose camera and take a pic. Either way it will go with that contact. Drop keyboard. Save. and then go back to Favorites page and in a few seconds it will pop up.

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
theres an app in the market "syncmypix"...it updates all pictures to current fb pics...and makes them linked to the friends widget