Launcherpro icons for liberty

pleisner3

Reaction score
http://www.droid2files.com/themes/GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk

snap20110112_213713.png

Any reason why this wouldn't install for me....keeps failing.

pleisner3

Reaction score

yes, you need to paste the apk into the systems/app folder. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the other searchbox.apk. Choose yes, then reboot. I use Rootexplorer for this.

mounted r/w....copy and pasted it in the system/apps folder over the original apk with root explorer and still fails when I try to install it. DAMN. Anything I might still be doing wrong you can think of.

Thanks

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Any reason why this wouldn't install for me....keeps failing.

yes, you need to paste the apk into the systems/app folder. It will ask you if you want to overwrite the other searchbox.apk. Choose yes, then reboot. I use Rootexplorer for this.

mounted r/w....copy and pasted it in the system/apps folder over the original apk with root explorer and still fails when I try to install it. DAMN. Anything I might still be doing wrong you can think of.

Thanks

Yep, no need to install at that point. Make sure the permissions are correct on the apk you just copied by holding your finger on the apk until the menu comes up, select permissions and set it to what the other apk's are set to. Then all you need to do is go to your home screen and hold your finger on it to bring up the add widget menu. Then you will see it in the allowable widgets.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Hey Draya,

Anyway I could bother you to skin a maps icon in the yellow for the stock Liberty theme. The other ones you did were awesome!!! Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Can we get a download of the icon pack. These are great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

thebird36

Reaction score
i installed launcher pro but i cant seem to find the apk anywhere cause i was going to use the instructions listed above but i checked everywhere and i also set apps to sd

EDIT: wow fail didnt know that was for google search lol

Last edited: