LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

karns

Reaction score
I'm having a heck of time "grabbing" icons and widgets if I want to move them or throw them into the trash. Anyone else experiencing that? I wonder if it's a combo on the programs/ROM I am running..

I'll hold on an icon and it will flash the highlight real quick... then... nothing. After a few tries, it usually gets it. Not a big problem unless you like to move **** around... heh..

Yes, this exactly but mine have all frozen now and I can't move them at all. I swtiched back to Launcher2 and it works fine so it seems to be the LauncherPro and not my Droid. Any ideas?

supahrob

Reaction score
I would like to be able to replace the icons across the bottom with Better Cut - I am actually fairly happy with the applications, I just want different icons... does anyone know if thats possible?

Take care,
Rob

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to be able to replace the icons across the bottom with Better Cut - I am actually fairly happy with the applications, I just want different icons... does anyone know if thats possible?

Take care,
Rob
You can do it, I'm not sure if you can use bettercut. I used folderorganizer (paid) to change my icons and it worked fine. I'd recommend using folderorganizer instead of bettercut just because of the usefulness of it and it's cheaper.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Correct, I tried in the trial period with bettercut and it didn't work... honestly, I would be patient with launcher pro, it's in Beta and you can expect change.

HOSTILEkid63

Reaction score
Anyone having any issues with overheating using LauncherPro?

No, are you using a stock droid? If not what are you using? And what has made you determine your overheating?

Yes, I am using a stock Droid, and I noticed that after about a day or so after the first day of LauncherPro's installation everything seemed fine, but then the phone got warmer, and warmer. Ever since I removed it, my phone's temperature has remained at the constant temperature it had been before.

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Well do you have any idea how hot it is? There's an app called TempMonitor, you can monitor via that and then follow this forums suggestions on average battery temp.

Sometimes I thought the battery was hot, but it was just my finger tips :p

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Seriously doubt it has anything to do with LauncherPro... are you OC'ing?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tempmonitor would be a good tool to see what's going on as suggested... use the lite version (free)

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Well, considering i'm overclocking to nearly double the stock, and using luncherpro, widgets, etc, etc... and in idle it sometimes dips below 20c... I can't comment unless you give us an actual temperature reading on your droid. Seems really strange though.

HOSTILEkid63

Reaction score
I appreciate all the advice fellas, I will try the methods suggested, and if the same issue shows up as last time, I will post back on here.