LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

ledbetter10

Reaction score
I really enjoy using this but found that my phone really starts to lag...finally switched back to the stock home today and immediately noticed an improvement...a shame

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
How easy does it uninstall? Does it work with Beautiful?

darreno1

Reaction score
This should be the default launcher for vanilla Android imo, it's that good.

darreno1

Reaction score
I really enjoy using this but found that my phone really starts to lag...finally switched back to the stock home today and immediately noticed an improvement...a shame

You must have another problem. Been using it for weeks and have noticed no slow downs.

bmb0205

Reaction score
Jeeze, this is by far the snappiest and fastest home launcher I have used thus far, and I know 99% of people agree

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I started using this about a week ago after being a long time user of Helix 1. This is much smoother and faster than Helix 1 and I like the pinch "Sense UI" like ability to view all the screens quickly.

Very glad that the dock is customizable now......

sparty569

Reaction score
Can anyone figure out how to theme the buttons?

Long press on each one to change the icons/apps
Thanks...but I was looking at how to theme the application drawer button and the home button within the application drawer. My docked applications are already changed out.

I used a theme I created for the last ver. of LauncherPro, but it didnt taking.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can anyone figure out how to theme the buttons?

Thanks...but I was looking at how to theme the application drawer button and the home button within the application drawer. My docked applications are already changed out.

I would assume the same way you did your theme for the last version. I have my app drawer button and home button themed, by just editing the pngs as normal and putting them back on the phone.

sparty569

Reaction score

I would assume the same way you did your theme for the last version. I have my app drawer button and home button themed, by just editing the pngs as normal and putting them back on the phone.
It is a MM theme, and I verified that the XML file still has, what looks to be the correct location and name. It doesn't give any errors when I apply it.

If you got it to work, I must be doing somerthing wrong.

I can post my zip file here when I get home.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

It is a MM theme, and I verified that the XML file still has, what looks to be the correct location and name. It doesn't give any errors when I apply it.

If you got it to work, I must be doing somerthing wrong.

I can post my zip file here when I get home.

oh sorry i don't use MM, I usually just put it in an update.zip with my base theme and install it through sprecovery.

OP
gardobus

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
How easy does it uninstall? Does it work with Beautiful?
Easy, just like any other app. Yes it works with Beautiful Widgets.
Not sure what you are doing but LP is faster than the stock home by quite a bit on everything from stock to overclocked. It is even faster on my wifes little Eris.

seang

Reaction score
been getting some FCs since the update, and had none prior, anyone else?

ntrddragn

Reaction score
what do i need to press to return to the default screen? ie i have 7 screen and made my screen 2 the 'default' page but when i press the home button it gives me the mini screen and when i press it again it just return to whatever screen i was on.