LauncherPro Beta (SUPER FAST & SMOOTH Launcher!)

vrdubin6

Reaction score
What do you mean?

With the 2D and 3D launchers that UD Extreme comes with the status bar maintains its transparency while on the home screen... meaning that the wallpaper shows through the status bar if it has transparency. With Launcher Pro (and other home replacements I have tried) it seems like the wallpaper only displays up until the status bar, in turn making it just appear black.

I will take a couple screenshots real quick since it is kind of hard to describe in words.

vrdubin6

Reaction score
Here you go. I had to increase the brightness on the top because the screenshots dont really show how much it appears transparent on the phone.

Launcher Pro
CAP201008232127.jpg

UD Launcher
CAP2010082321271.jpg

armedmonkey

Reaction score
I haven't had that problem. Try messing with settings like "wallpaper hack". It may also be a problem between LP and BB

bodean

Reaction score
After you install Launcher Pro, what are some of the settings that you change from their default state? I run a Droid 1, and heard some people change the Rows/Columns to reflect 5 instead of the default.

davidbehrns

Reaction score
After you install Launcher Pro, what are some of the settings that you change from their default state? I run a Droid 1, and heard some people change the Rows/Columns to reflect 5 instead of the default.

A few features I like are:
-You can hide the notification bar so your desktop pic is the complete screen
-You can add several "Docks" so the icons at the bottom can scroll independently of the home screens (you can also change the back ground of the dock
-The applications list can get a sort of 3D look by scrolling the apps at the bottom and top in to the distance.

bodean

Reaction score

-You can add several "Docks" so the icons at the bottom can scroll independently of the home screens (you can also change the back ground of the dock
-The applications list can get a sort of 3D look by scrolling the apps at the bottom and top in to the distance.

So most people dont change the columns or rows setting??

Coolsaber57

Reaction score

I personally run 5x5, and since i use LP+ I its great for resizing widgets.

I just wish LP used less memory lol.

Beka27

Reaction score

I do. I use 5 columns, 7 rows on my homescreen. No text below icons. I prefer everything small and close together.

pyro6128

Reaction score
whats the big deal with adw ex? It just seems to have a lot of nice screen transitions. I could be wrong though, but when I used it it didnt seem too out of this world. I didn't keep it though since I love the lpp calendar widget.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Man what's the deal with the developer for this not offering the pro version on the market? I was going to buy it but I refuse to buy anything that is not offered on the market.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Man what's the deal with the developer for this not offering the pro version on the market? I was going to buy it but I refuse to buy anything that is not offered on the market.

Something about google not supporting paid apps in his country