launcher +

pockets

Reaction score
Let me start by saying if u don't have launcher+ you should try it,great app no FC for me. One problem I want to know if its exclusive for me. When I press the home screen button it gives feedback, but doesn't take me to home. Is this common?

jasonb

Reaction score
any additional info on what this is?

is it on the market?

OP
pockets

pockets

Reaction score
Its an app that gives you up to 7 screens, nothing more. It is not a home replacement,and I love it

jasonb

Reaction score
Its an app that gives you up to 7 screens, nothing more. It is not a home replacement,and I love it

oh, i'm runnin Home++ and am pretty happy with it. i love the powerbar at the bottom.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Yes, it is a home replacement, it is merely Home++ without the dock. Its also not as stable as the 2.0.1 launcher, which is what I benchmark stability against.

OP
pockets

pockets

Reaction score
I didn't realize it was considered a home replacement, but all the same is my problem normal?

lschicky

Reaction score
I love launcher even if it does FC from time to time, but I've had that problem with every Home Replacement I've tried. I like that it doesn't give me extra stuff I don't really want, just wanted the extra screens.

Sodner

Reaction score
I used Launcher+ and got FC to often to keep it.

Now I run DroidMod, have 5 screens, overclocked to 1Ghz and never have a FC.

Life is good!

Rated_R

Reaction score
I do not understand why people have so much trouble with FC's and speed issues while using either Home++ or Launcher+. I have ran both and am currecntly running Home++ and I never have FC or speed issues.