1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Theme Question

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Fuugie, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Fuugie

Fuugie New Member

I'm not sure if this should be posted in the "Themes" or "Apps" section of this forum, but I'm curious if anyone knows what this theme(highlighted by the yellow) is for this launcher?
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Rainmeter_launcher.png
  2. listenman20

listenman20 New Member

I would assume its a minimalist text theme of one kind or another. Manup done some of those over at xda.
  3. EFGantry

EFGantry New Member

those are just text icons. you can find them all over the place. Manup was one of the first to do them, but the ones you've highlighted don't look like his set. those look more like Lekky's TallMin icons. you can find a whole bunch of text icons at the sister site in this thread: Icon Pack Repository
  4. Fuugie

Fuugie New Member

I'm aware that they are text icons, but they seem to be very similar to a skin for a computer program called "Rainmeter".

Skin: Browsing Rainmeter on deviantART
  5. EFGantry

EFGantry New Member

not familiar with it. all i know is that you can get just about any kind of text icons you want (as well as just about any other kind of icon) thru various icon packs throughout the forums. it's not part of a theme. the launchers (like LP and ADW) allow you to edit your icon images. if you have a text icon pack, you can use those as your icon, as shown in your screenshoot.
  6. Fuugie

Fuugie New Member

Thanks for the help! dancedroid
Search tags for this page

launcher theme

launcher themes

luncer theme
luncher theme

rainmeter launcher

theme launcher