1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Teezy, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Teezy

Teezy New Member

I know this probably exists here on the forum already, but is there ANY way to get the Launcher from like the HTC HD2, Aria (etc) [Sense UI] on the Droid? I really would like it if I could get the round bottom bar for my app drawer/device period lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. lancelot323

lancelot323 New Member

Here's some info on it, I don't know how much the dudes at alldroid have worked on it since then...

HTC Sense UI ported to the Motorola Droid

The closest you can get to Sense UI-ness is LauncherPro, free on the market. Smooth as anything, and you can have anywhere from 1(yes, 1) to 7 screens. It features 3 5-item docks(with notifications) and the 3d app launcher. Fancy Widget(if it's still available) looks exactly like the HTC weather/clock...while it's not exactly Sense, it's pretty damn close.
  3. Teezy

Teezy New Member

I have ADW and LauncherPro already xD
    I've read that article a few times, though. I'd rather not take the risk; and plus, people have said that its not stable enough for everyday use.
    I'd LOVE it if I could get the HTC Hero Sense UI theme for Metamorph, but unfortunately, I only find one download link for it and it links to alldroid and that site is down -____-

4. lancelot323

lancelot323 New Member

Gotcha. :D

I have a friend who tried porting Sense to his phone. He needed to warranty it out...so don't think it's worth the risk...

Alldroid's been down for a time...don't know if it'll be back. Hoping it will.
  5. Teezy

Teezy New Member

Awww.. man! Guess I can kiss that goodbye... I'm gonna keep looking for the Metamorph theme though! I hope Alldroid comes back up someday, as well.
    I'd try ZeusDroid but its crazy obsolete, isn't it?

6. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

Hey Teezy, Be sure to check our sister site over at ATTDroids.com and have a look at the HTC Aria Forum for more information. I think you'll find more help with the Aria over there :)
  7. Teezy

Teezy New Member

Alright, will do! But I don't have the Aria... or AT&T, at the least.. loll.